One of the biggest issues for students is finding someplace to stay in Pahrump, NV, especially at the last minute. Here is a list of places to stay in town. Book early!
●K-7 Bed and Breakfast: 6050 E. Thousandare Blvd. ph: 775-513-6227* web: K7bandb.com
*If you call K7 direct get a 10% discount by saying you are with Jimmy Lewis Off-Road Training.
● Pahrump Nugget: 681 S. HWY 160 ph: 775-751-6500 web: http://pahrumpnugget.com/hotel
● Holiday Inn Express: 861 S. Hwy 160 ph:1 888 HOLIDAY web: http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/pahrump/pvpnv/hoteldetail
*Holiday Inn is the newest hotel in town and has a special rate for JLR clients.
● Best Western Pahrump Station: 1101 S. HWY 160 ph:775-727-5100 web: Pahrump Station
● Wine Ridge RV Resort (cottages): 3810 Winery Road #2 ph: 775-751-7805 web: http://wineridgervresort.com/
●Prefered RV Resort: (cottages):1801 Crawford Way, Pahrump, NV 89048 ph:(800) 445-7840 web http://www.preferredrv.com/index.html8
● Saddle West Hotel: 1220 S. HWY 160 ph:775-727-1111 web: http://www.saddlewest.com/
If all of these are filled, there are some other options as well (have you ever spent the night at a brothel?)
Call us and we can see if there is another solution. There are options for RV Camping and Dry Camping as well.