For general inquiries please call or Click here to email us.
Jimmy Lewis Off-Road
P.O. Box 4817
Pahrump, NV 89041
* If you do not hear back from us within a couple of days, please use the e-mail link above or do not hesitate to call. Some people have had issues with the form below not working.
To register for the Off-Road Riding School please fill out the form below to the best of your knowledge. Once you have filled out the required fields we will then assess your riding level, ability and goals for the class.
Upon approval, we will send you an email back with the registration materials, payment information and a list of hotels in Pahrump.
* Simply filling out the form does not complete the registration process
One of the biggest issues for students is finding someplace to stay in Pahrump, NV, especially at the last minute. Here is a list of places to stay in town. Book early!
●K-7 Bed and Breakfast: 6050 E. Thousandare Blvd. ph: 775-513-6227 web:http://k7bedandbreakfast.com
● Pahrump Nugget: 681 S. HWY 160 ph: 775-751-6500 web: http://pahrumpnugget.com/hotel
● Saddle West Hotel: 1220 S. HWY 160 ph:775-727-1111 web: http://www.saddlewest.com/
● Best Western Pahrump Station: 1101 S. HWY 160 ph:775-727-5100 web: Pahrump Station
● Wine Ridge RV Resort (cottages): 3810 Winery Road #2 ph: 775-751-7805 web: http://wineridgervresort.com/