For general inquiries please call or Click here to email us. It is best to email us as voice messages are often not checked regularly.
Jimmy Lewis Off-Road
P.O. Box 4817
Pahrump, NV 89041
Email: info@Jimmylewisoffroad.com with REGISTER in the subject line.
Please tell us the date you are interested in and your ability level in the email. We will reply back with information about that class and if spots are open.
* If you do not hear back from us within a couple of days, please use the e-mail link above. Often times we are away from the computer for a few days at a time. We respond to all emails that we receive.
Where to stay in Pahrump?
One of the biggest issues for students is finding someplace to stay in Pahrump, NV, especially at the last minute. Here is a list of places to stay in town. Book early!
●K-7 Bed and Breakfast: 6050 E. Thousandare Blvd. ph: 775-513-6227 web:http://k7bedandbreakfast.com
●Holiday Inn Express: 861 S. Hwy 160 ph:1 888 HOLIDAY web: http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/us/en/pahrump/pvpnv/hoteldetail
● Pahrump Nugget: 681 S. HWY 160 ph: 775-751-6500 web: http://pahrumpnugget.com/hotel
● Saddle West Hotel: 1220 S. HWY 160 ph:775-727-1111 web: http://www.saddlewest.com/
● Best Western Pahrump Station: 1101 S. HWY 160 ph:775-727-5100 web: Pahrump Station
● Wine Ridge RV Resort (cottages): 3810 Winery Road #2 ph: 775-751-7805 web: http://wineridgervresort.com/